The LED Laser body sculpting procedure uses 635nm-650nm nm LED Laser that heats the fat cells in the targeted area causing them to break down.
Over a short period of time the fat deposits are simply absorbed and expelled through our body’s natural metabolic process. During the procedure the laser seals off minor blood vessels significantly reducing bruising and patient downtime.
The introduction of heat into the treated area stimulates collagen production to give a smooth, tightened and sculptured result.
- The skin has a wound and limit to use the instrument;
- Pregnant women should not operate and use instruments;
- Prohibit the use of metal objects;
- No use of gold wire implantation;
- People who are allergic to light are can not to use;
- No use during female physical week;
- Patients with congenital heart disease are prohibited from using instrumental physiotherapy;
- Taking hormone drugs, do not use and operate instruments;
- During the treatment, the diet was mainly light.
- Do not use the instrument on an empty stomach. After a full meal, you should take a course of fat reduction.
FAQs of Lipo Laser Machine:
1. How does the LED light weight loss therapy work?
The clinicians use special purpose weight loss devices which emit natural , and safe LED light to your skin and cells for breaking down the resistant body fats.The device provides a concentrated and safe wavelengths of LED light to your skin , so that your body fat can break down into fatty acids and glycerol.
The LED light weight loss therapy does not only reduce the oxidative stress, but also stimulates the adenosine triphosphate or cellular energy.
Red light or LED light weight loss therapy has several benefits proven by clinical researches. It can promote cellulite loss, skin tightening and body shape.
Many scientists have proven that the red-light weight loss therapy is safe, natural and an effective non invasive way to lose weight more efficiently without going on a strict diet.
2. What are effects of LED therapy?
The clinical research shows that the red light or LED light weight loss therapy can reduce cellulite from two sessions per week. Many people try to lose weight so that they can have a perfect body shape.
The LED light weight loss therapy at The Om Spa is the best option for cosmetic body contouring or to get a smaller waistline or less girth.
Moreover, LED light weight loss therapy can use to break down the resistant fat in targeted areas such as waist, hips, thighs and arms.
3. What skintones are best for light therapy?
For these types of light therapy, really any skin type. They are safe for all skin types. This isn't like a laser where it would only work properly on certain types of skin, light therapy is pretty universal.
4. What is the one misconception about light therapy that you would like to correct?
Lasers in general people tend to get scared about, but there's a misconception that light therapy will negatively impact your skin by saturating it with UVA or UVB rays.
These are very different rays though and work differently on the skin. The light therapy rays do cause what is called a trauma on the skin, but it is actually good for the skin.
5. How often should clients receive light therapy?
You can do it weekly, there is no harm in it. Some of the at home devices are safe and you can do them every night if you wish.
6. Is Lipo laser Safe?
Yes, Lipo laser treatments are completely non-invasive and clients feel nothing. Lipo laser's low level laser technology has been studied and used for over 30 years for many biomedical purposes. FDA approved for pain and inflammation,doctors can use it for fat loss.