-We offer 12 months warranty time for the main machine, 3 months warranty for the handle and screen.Click to view details.
- 1. By the high Frequency vibration (1MHZ) Skin Rejuvenation Machine, generate ultrasonic with strong penetrability. It is a special instrument that could radiate an alternate wave and spread around. It is much stronger that the normal sonic wave, with high frequency, good directive, strong penetrability and great expand ability.
- 2. Because of the high frequency vibration, it will do soft and micro massage to skin cells, accelerate the blood circulation, facilitate the metabolism, active the cells and improved the adsorption of nutrition.
- 3.High frequency micro massage could eliminate the aged cells,expel the toxin and fine the wrinkles. Accompany usage with cosmetic product or medicine,it could treat and improve the skin problems.
- 4. The Frequency of ultrasonic could also generate resonance vibration of the cells, consume the fat and improve water absorbing capacity of cells, rejuvenate the skin and recover the elasticity.
- 1. Adopt the top ultrasonic liposuction technique in the world.
- 2. Suitable for all kinds of skin.
- 3. Comfortable, painless, no wounds during the treatment.
- 4. Easy operation, easy study.
- 5. Non- exhaustion, low cost investment and quick high returns.
- 1. Free operation, . non-anesthesia.
- 2. No ruggedness.
- 3. No bleeding, timidness and bruise.
- 4. No side effects, good effects, no rebounding phenomenon.
- 5. No wounds, will not influence the normal working and living.
FAQs of Ultrasonic Beauty Machine
1.What does an ultrasonic facial do?
An Ultrasound Facial Body Massage uses cavitation to remove dead skin cells and debris quickly and safely. The process of cavitation is also used in skin tightening procedures.
2.Can ultrasound help wrinkles?
Ultrasound Facial Body Massage – improves the appearance of wrinkles by depositing focused ultrasound energy below the surface to stimulate the body's creation of new collagen, the natural protein that gives skin its youthful firmness and elasticity.
3.Why choose ultrasound therapy for wrinkles?
Ultrasound therapy is typically used on the brow, neck and under the chin. The treatment is non-surgical and can be performed in a doctor’s office.
4.How often should you do ultrasonic facial?
Using an ultrasound facial properly also means limiting it to one to three times a week. Do not stretch your skin too much and spend the rest of the week on your traditional facial care and cleaning.
5.Which body regions should not be subjected to ultrasound therapy?
Ultrasonic facial treatment is not only unsuitable for tumors or other selected diseases. Even though the skin is very thin and sensitive, ultrasound therapy should be used in moderation. Especially in certain parts of the body, for example under the eyes, special caution is required.
In addition, you should avoid open wounds, bacterial infections of the skin, thromboses or surgical scars when cleaning your face so that you do not suffer serious injuries.
1 x Main Unit
1 x Cuspidal Head
1 x Flat Head
1x Small Flat head
1 x Power Cord