- Scraping: improve complexion, dispelling cold, accelerate blood circulation and keep healthy;
- Suction: clearing and activating the channels and collateral, expelling of toxin;
- Massage: slimming and remove fat, combine with essence, it can help absorption;
- Nursing: care skin and body, slimming and relaxing.
1.What is breast vacuum?
Vacuum breast lift is a non-surgical breast lift treatment that is safe and has enormous effects. With several ineffective non-surgical breast lifting treatments already in the market, the vacuum breast lift is showing some promise for those looking for non-surgical breast enlargement treatments.
2.Does cupping increase breast size?
Cupping (vacuum style) massage is very versatile and can be used on the breast tissue to stimulate collagen, improve skin texture and tone and to increase blood flow to the breast which in turn may offer the plumping effect or fuller looking breasts.
3.How does vacuum therapy make your butt bigger?
Vacuum Therapy for buttocks is a safe procedure that uses ultrasound waves to target fatty deposits deep in the skin layers and stimulate collagen growth. The end result is a tighter uplifted skin around the treated area.
4.How to use the vacuum cups for breast?
1) Choose the breast cup according to customers needs, connect the cup and aspirator socket.
2) Let customers half-sleep to stretch out the breast, cover breast with plastic cloth, don’t apply on people with the sunken breast.
3) Turn the air pressure knob to the highest point in the cup, turn the strength knob to the lowest point, then press to choose inspiration and turn the rhythm knob to breast lifting (or press body rhythm 1, body rhythm 2 and breast lifting alternately).
4) Put the cup on the breast, and leave breast and the cup closely touched. For people with different breast sizes, it is suggested to apply the instrument on a smaller side for 5 times before applying on two sides together.
5) Adjust strength knob from weak to strong, and then adjust air pressure until customers feel comfortable.
6) After 20 minutes, turn the air pressure knob to the
highest point, turn the strength knob to the lowest point to take off the cup, the apply on breast lifting cream.
5. Are there any side effects of vacuum therapy?
Vacuum therapy is a noninvasive procedure, so you can expect few to no side effects. However, you may feel slight pain and tightness after the procedure. Mild swelling can also occur.
6.Is vacuum therapy safe?
Vacuum therapy is a noninvasive procedure, so you can expect few to no side effects. However, you may feel slight pain and tightness after the procedure.Mild swelling can also occur.
1 x main machine
3 pairs of cups for cupping
6 Pairs gas cup for scrub
3 x Metal Fingertip cups for rhythm massage
2 x shot connecting tubes
1 x long connecting tubes
1 x power line