What is lipo laser treatment?
Lipo laser treatment is a new slimming technology. It utilizes lasers of specific energy to aim at the targeted areas with computer digital positioning. The procedure melts the body fat away to achieve the slimming effect. Lipo laser is an ideal treatment, especially for the double chin and other body parts, delivering effective and efficient outcomes.
What are the advantages of lipo laser?
The treatment has the following benefits:
- Non-invasiveness: It does not need surgery, so there is no prominent scar, and it does not affect your appearance.
- No pain: Since it uses no anesthesia, the procedure is painless.
- Risk-free: The laser can coagulate blood vessels during liposuction and stop bleeding simultaneously, so there is no need to worry about surgical risks.
- Multiple benefits: Laser can stimulate the reorganization of subcutaneous collagen tissue, increase the ability of the skin to shrink and restore elasticity after surgery, and make the skin smooth and clear.
- Suit many body parts: It is especially suitable for small and medium excess fat, such as double chin, back, arms, abdomen, waist, buttocks, inner and outer thighs, knees, calves, etc.
Who can have lipo laser treatment?
Laser lipolysis is good for those with average weight but who are locally and disproportionately obese. These localized fat deposits do not respond to weight loss and physical exercise. It is also suitable for patients with moderate obesity and sagging skin. For obese patients with sagging skin, liposuction can be performed simultaneously as loose skin excision to achieve better surgical results.
What are the preparations before laser lipo?
- Disinfection should be done before the operation. Don't think that this work is irrelevant. Disinfection can be said to be the basis for the entire operation's success. Either epidermal anesthesia or ice compress anesthesia can be selected during the procedure. Both methods are possible, which mainly depends on the patient's wishes.
- Before the operation, observe and make sure that there is no infection or redness. Before the process, a comprehensive physical examination should be done, and there should be no disease. Men should stop smoking within one week before the operation, and women should try to avoid menstruation.
- You can apply ice to the wound after the operation, but you can't touch the water for one day after the procedure, and you can't wash it with hot water or do too strenuous exercise two days after the operation. You'd better not do any physical work. Drinking coffee or tea within two days of operation is forbidden. You can usually drink some boiled water. It is strictly prohibited to eat irritating food and carbonated beverages after surgery.
- Generally, the effect will appear ten days after the operation. The patient must not make some incorrect actions because of anxiety. Fat-dissolving and slimming are one of the most advanced weight-loss methods at present. Patients should have confidence in the operation.
What are the side effects?
- Skin burns: Unreasonable setting of machine parameters will lead to skin burns when the skin surface temperature is too high. You should tell the operator if you feel abnormal pain during the treatment.
- Pain: During the laser lipolysis process, the patient will experience slight pain in the treatment area, but it can be tolerated.
- Seroma: An ample subcutaneous space filled with non-coagulable serum-like fluid may form a chronic seroma. Small seromas can be absorbed by themselves, and a doctor should treat large seromas.
- Skin ecchymosis occurs more than 24 hours after the end of treatment, disappears spontaneously in 1-2 weeks, and generally does not require treatment.
- Other common complications include skin numbness or pain, pigmentation, and subcutaneous induration. Most will vanish within three months to half a year after the end of treatment.
How much does laser lipo cost?
First, the price of laser lipolysis is related to the patient's situation.
Laser lipolysis is suitable for local weight loss, such as face fat removal, double chin removal, etc. The price of each patient is different.
Second, the price of laser lipolysis is inseparable from the equipment and drugs used for surgery. Due to the technical equipment used in each hospital, the level of physicians is different, and the medications used in operation are also different in the treatment, which will have a particular impact on the charges for the operation.
Third, the price of laser lipolysis is related to the treatment cycle. The therapeutic effect of laser lipolysis varies. Generally, the first injection can be effective, the second time is more apparent, and the third time is mainly for consolidation. Generally speaking, the course of treatment is 6-8 weeks, but due to each patient's specific conditions, the treatment cycle is also different, and the price is also different.
What are the precautions?
- Have a comprehensive understanding of lipo laser and a correct understanding of the operation.
- Receivean examination to determine whether the physical condition is suitable for the surgery.
- Discuss with the doctor about the treated parts, and put forward your requirements. A comprehensive and reasonable operation plan should be developed if any parts need to be suctioned.
- Surgery should avoid the menstrual period.
- Due to the local injection of a large amount of swelling fluid during the operation, the external dressing may be penetrated the day after the procedure. If the lower abdomen is treated, there will be edema in the perineum. These are everyday phenomena. Appropriate activities can be performed after surgery, and strenuous exercise or long-term bed rest is not recommended. After 5 to 7 days of compression bandaging of the liposuction site, the elastic tights should be replaced for 1 to 3 months.
- After the operation, the processed part may become hard, slightly uneven, darken skin tone, and feel numb in the short term. These are everyday phenomena and usually recover in about three months.