- It adopts latest innovation in non-surgical, non-invasive laser lipolysis. Led Laser emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids, glycerol and water molecules, the same natural response initiated by the body anytime it needs to use its stored energy reserves.? These free fatty acids are then transported throughout the body by the lymphatic system to supply the body with energy, again just as if the body would respond in times of caloric scarcity.
- A period of exercise post treatment ensures the complete metabolism of these freed fatty acids, shrinking the fat cells and delivering the body shaping results your patients are looking for. This is a non-destructive, targeted fat reduction technology, which means excess fat deposits can be treated anywhere on the body and the fat cells are not destroyed as a result of treatment.? It targeted fat reduction and circumferential reduction has many advantages over other body shaping technologies. Here are just a few!
Benefits of Lipo Laser:
- A reduction in excess fat at the site of treatment ¡§C Laser liposuction effectively breaks down fatty tissue, and removes it. This allows for patients to see immediate results that only become better as time progresses.
- Less discomfort ¡§C Compared to traditional liposuction procedures, laser liposuction produces minimal discomfort. Patients are given a mild anesthesia to help further ease any discomfort that may occur.
- Faster recovery ¡§C Laser lipo?¡¥s use of a laser-tipped probe allows it to cleanly remove fatty tissue in a way that appears natural. The laser also tends to help foster a faster recovery, which in turn leads to better overall results.
- Heightened safety ¡§C The last major benefit of laser liposuction is the increased safety present for patients. The minimally-invasive nature of laser lipo combines with the laser technology to reduce the risk of infection while effectively removing fat cells.
1.What is laser liposuction?
Laser liposuction, or laser lipolysis, uses a laser to remove fat from under the skin.
A doctor will perform the procedure in the office. The person will be awake during the procedure, so the doctor will apply a local anesthetic to the area where the laser will enter.
They will then make a small incision in the skin, which allows the laser to enter. The concentrated laser light will melt the fat away from under the skin.
Once this is complete, the doctor will insert a small tube into the same area to suck away the liquefied fat.
The doctor will then close and cover the incision site. The entire process takes about 1 hour per area.
2.Is Laser Lipo Really Effective?
Yes, laser lipolysis can be effective for fat removal. Combined laser lipolysis with traditional liposuction usually produces the best results for tightening and shrinking skin. Especially, our cavitation machine comes with a dual-wavelength lipo laser, so it will bring better results on weight loss and body slimming.
3.Does Lipo Laser permanently remove fat?
Lipolysis may change the appearance of your body, but diet and exercise will determine if your results are permanent. If you do see visible results from your lipolysis, they should be permanent ?a provided you don't gain any weight. If you do gain weight, the results from lipolysis will likely disappear.
When you have lipo laser done, you shouldn't feel any pain. You'll most likely receive local anesthesia before the procedure, which helps keep the area numb.
5.How many sessions of lipo laser does it take to see results?
Most require 6-8 treatments to notice maximum results. In terms of frequency, two treatments per week for four weeks are typically recommended. Your clinician, however, will create a customized schedule depending on your weight loss goals. Because Lipo Laser is a non-invasive procedure, no downtime is necessary.
- LED Laser, Wavelength: 635nm-650nm
- Energy Output: 88 x 5mW = 440mW
- Mains Power Output: 100VA
- Safety: On-board diagnostics
- Classification: Electrical Class 1, Type B applied part
- Cooling Requirements: Air-cooled
- Electrical Requirements: 240V/5A/50Hz, 110V/5A/60Hz
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- 1 x Power line(We offer 100-240 V , AU/EU/UK/AU plug)
- 10 x Big paddle with 8 led laser//Each (Total 10 *8*5mw=400mw)
- 4 x Small paddle with 2 led laser //each (Total 4*2*5mw=40mw)
- 2 x ABS Holder for led pads
We have favorable prices and fast shipping
We not only research and develop ourselves but also have our own factories to provide our customers with smart and direct solutions. Importing from China, you don't need to be an expert. Just use our website to select the product you like-shipping costs depend on quantity, weight and destination.
Once you complete the payment for the order, we will usually ship the goods to you within 3-5 business days.
The goods are directly delivered to you from warehouses or factories in China or the United States. It only takes a few days to arrive, so you can wait for the delivery with peace of mind. You can receive professionally and safely packaged goods at your doorstep.
Guarantee successful delivery.
How Fast Can You Get Your Products?
The time from when you pay, to the time when you (or your customer) receive the goods, is typically 4-8 days.
Order processing, warehouse picking and packing, and dispatch: 1-3 business day for orders up to 50pcs.
Current delivery times for different express companies:
DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT: 3-5 days to deliver.
EMS: 4-6 days to deliver.
Air Mail: 3-10 days to deliver.
If you need help tracking your delivery, or have concerns about a delivery time, we'll be on hand to answer your questions. Use the website Live Chat or click "contact us" at the top of any uulaser.com page. Or send an email to us: email@example.com
How can Chinese goods be sent to me?
We'll ship your goods to you by air express courier.
The choice of courier varies according to country, but most countries currently have a choice of some or all of DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
EMS and TNT are also available for certain countries.
Small orders can also be shipped very cheaply by Air Mail. The option will appear automatically in the checkout if the weight of your goods is not too high.
For bulk orders, we can also arrange to make the goods available at our warehouse for your own forwarder to collect, or we can offer good freight rates for bulk air shipment or sea freight.
We guarantee that your order will be delivered successfully.
You must provide a complete and accurate delivery address and a valid delivery phone number. If you are shipping on your behalf, it means your customer's phone number. The courier needs the recipient's signature to deliver, which is a fast and safe way to deliver products.
After shipping from the UULASER warehouse in Shenzhen, China, the shipment will be shipped to the airport in Hong Kong or Guangzhou, and the cargo will arrive at the main logistics hub nearest to you. From there, the goods are delivered to you by a local courier.
The courier will handle the customs clearance documents and procedures. In some cases, they may need to contact you to confirm the details of the shipment. In any case, customs clearance requires additional paperwork, UULASER will fully assist you. Any local sales tax or import tax will be calculated when your goods enter your country: in most cases, you don't have to pay anything, but if so, you only need to receive a small amount when you receive the product A surcharge bill.
How much is shipping?
The order already includes the shipping cost. According to the actual kilogram weight of the goods or the size of the goods, plus the place of delivery, all our shipping charges are free.
If it is confirmed that the goods are lost, stolen or damaged before receiving the goods, we will work directly with the courier to obtain the information and arrange a refund or re-delivery without you having to pay additional fees.
We can ship goods to almost any address in the world. Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country – and about the legalities of importing goods into your country policy, We are not responsible for confiscating items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred. Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
Speak to the UULASER Customer Support Team if you need more advice about taxes, shipping invoices and paperwork, and customs declarations.
Free shipping is provided to the following international countries: USA, France, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, U.K. and so on.
Duties & Taxes
Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country’s VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases, packets/cartons delivered from China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all!
Delivery time: If there may be a delay due to a shortage of stock in the warehouse, we will contact you via email, and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. For large orders that exceed our inventory, it may take up to 1 week for us to ship. In this case, we will contact you regarding any delays.