The LED Laser body sculpting procedure uses 635nm-650nm nm LED Laser that heats the fat cells in the targeted area causing them to break down. Over a short period of time the fat deposits are simply absorbed and expelled through our body’s natural metabolic process. During the procedure the laser seals off minor blood vessels significantly reducing bruising and patient downtime. The introduction of heat into the treated area stimulates collagen production to give a smooth, tightened and sculptured result.
- Does not affect work and life: laser physiotherapy reduces fat and does not harm the body
- Easy operation, easy to master, short treatment time
- Where to reduce (thin face, lean abdomen, thin leg, thin back)
- Laser physiotherapy can be repeated, in a place where fat is not too thick, a course of treatment can achieve satisfactory results
- Touch screen, including strength, function, mode, treatment, time
FAQs of lipo laser machine:
- 1.Does Lipo Laser permanently remove fat?
Lipolysis may change the appearance of your body, but diet and exercise will determine if your results are permanent. If you do see visible results from your lipolysis, they should be permanent — provided you don't gain any weight. If you do gain weight, the results from lipolysis will likely disappear.
- 2.Where Does the Fat Go?
That fat can be burned as energy in the body, or normal metabolic processing just like when you exercise and release fat.
- 3.How many sessions of lipo laser does it take to see results?
Most require 6-8 treatments to notice maximum results. In terms of frequency, two treatments per week for four weeks are typically recommended. Your clinician, however, will create a customized schedule depending on your weight loss goals. Because Lipo Laser is a non-invasive procedure, no downtime is necessary.
- 4.Is Lipo laser Safe?
Yes, Lipo laser treatments are completely non-invasive and clients feel nothing. Lipo laser's low level laser technology has been studied and used for over 30 years for many biomedical purposes. FDA approved for pain and inflammation,doctors can use it for fat loss.
- 5.What can you eat after laser lipo?
In order to maintain good results after liposuction, you should incorporate more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein into your diet, while reducing the intake of sugars, simple carbohydrates, and saturated fats.
- 6.Can I do laser lipo daily?
It is recommended that you do your sessions twice per week. You must put a minimum of one day in between your treatments. Some clients prefer to come 3 times per week with a day in between each session so that they can complete their treatment course over a shorter period of time.
- The skin has a wound and is forbidden to use the instrument;
- Pregnant women should not operate and use instruments;
- Prohibit the use of metal objects;
- No use of gold wire implantation;
- People who are allergic to light are forbidden to use;
- No use during female physical week;
- Patients with congenital heart disease are prohibited from using instrumental physiotherapy;
- Taking hormone drugs, do not use and operate instruments;
- During the treatment, the diet was mainly light;
- Do not use the instrument on an empty stomach. After a full meal, you should take a course of fat reduction.
8 x Big paddle
4 x Small paddle
1 x Holder for lipo paddles
1 x Power Supply Cord ( Both 110v and 220v voltage (frequency: 50/60Hz) version are available. Also we stock the USA, UK, AU, EU plug to suit for the country all over the world.)