- Lipo laser adopts the latest innovation in non-surgical, non-invasive laser lipolysis. Lipo laser emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids, glycerol and water molecules, the same natural response initiated by the body anytime it needs to use its stored energy reserves.
- These free fatty acids are then transport to the body by the lymphatic system to supply the body with energy, again just as if the body would respond in times of caloric scarcity. A period of exercise post treatment ensures the complete metabolism of these freed fatty acids, shrinking the fat cells and delivering the body shaping results your patients are looking for. This is a non-destructive, targeted fat reduction technology, which means excess fat deposits can be treated anywhere on the body and the fat cells are not destroyed as a result of treatment. It targeted fat reduction and circumferential reduction has many advantages over other body shaping technologies.
- A safe, minimally invasive surgical procedure that USES low levels of a visible red laser to create a safe, painless stimulus that is the normal chemical pathway to release energy stored in fat. It is safe, effective.
- It is easy to operate and the treatment is passive. Only the correct positioning of the treatment .
- Treat all skin types and all body parts such as the neck, chest, back, knees, hips, thighs, hips, and arms
- No bleeding, no pain, no side effects
- Accelerate tissue coagulation to avoid muscle relaxation after weight loss
- Save money and get a quick return on investment
1.What does lipo laser pads do?
These pads are applied to your skin directly , and the lasers penetrate down into the fat cells. When the laser penetrates the fat cells, it creates tiny holes in the membranes of the cells, causing them to release stored fatty acids and stored glycerol and water.
2.Does lipo laser help you lose weight?
Lipo Laser is even more effective than weight loss when it comes to giving you the body you want. Traditional weight loss usually involves shedding pounds all over the body. With a treatment like Laser Lipo, you can get rid of the flabby areas you don't care for while keeping the curves that you love.
3.Need to repeat treatment ?
Generally, one treatment per a single area is usually adequate to achieve the required results. However, after 6 months if the results are unsatisfactory there is the opportunity for repeat treatments.
4.How quickly will I see the results of treatment?
You will see the results of the treatment periodically. Initially you may notice some minor changes, but it will be one to two months before significant changes are witnessed. The body will naturally continue to remove the processed fat over a long period of time, subsequently it may take as many as twelve months before the final outcome is achieved.
5.Which body areas can I target?
The treatment is normally used for smaller areas of the neck, breasts, back, knees, hips, thighs, bottom and arms. However, any area diagnosed as containing loose fat will be susceptible to treatment.
6.Can I do laser lipo daily?
It is recommended that you do your sessions twice per week. You must put a minimum of one day in between your treatments. Some clients prefer to come 3 times per week with a day in between each session so that they can complete their treatment course over a shorter period of time.
1 x Power line(We offer 100-240 V , AU/EU/UK/AU plug)
6 x Big paddle with 8 lipo laser//Each (Total 6 *8*5mw=240mw)
4 x Small paddle with 2 lipo laser //each (Total 4*2*5mw=40mw)
2 x ABS Holder for lipo pads